If someone asks about one of the best smart phones available in the market, you will certainly mention the name of “Samsung Galaxy Tab”. This smart phone has made tremendous craze among newer generation, and mobile users look for this device due to some amazing features. It is signified as the tablet computer due to technological inputs that have been set up on this smart phone. However, this Samsung Galaxy Tab is an Android based smart phone that has been produced by Samsung in order to make their presence and competition with iPhone of Apple Inc. and Nokia’s latest mobile phones. There are some specific features available for this popular type of smart phone, and some of them are mentioning here:
- The smart phone has a seven inch TFT-LCD touch screen along with Wi-Fi connection compatibility.
- This smart phone measures about 8.6mm thick which is little thinner than the new iPad 2.
- It weighs about 470g which makes it easy to carry.
- Besides, the smart phone has a 1.0 GHz ARM Cortex-A8 processor.
- 1.3 megapixel camera of front facing and a 3.2 megapixel camera of rear facing in order to make video calls.
- This smart phone runs through an Android 2.2 operating system and it can support the function of telephone such as speaker phone through using the Bluetooth or wired ear pieces.
- It can download video conferencing application like Tango in case of telephone function unavailability.
- It is available in both 16GB and 32GB of storage.
Samsung Android Galaxy Tab VPN service:
It is certainly not that tough setting up a VPN connection over the Samsung Galaxy Tab. Its installing process is just like other smart phones in case of VPN connection. However, if you have the Samsung Galaxy Tab, then you must use the Internet service as it offers you a wide of features related to the cyber space. You can easily access into many of the popular websites available in the cyber world. Moreover, you can easily get access into those live streaming websites and enjoy watching your desired TV shows and movies through your smart phone. But, the setback is the online security which is a significant issue for most of the smart phone users. There are many cases where mobile phone users have lost their personal databases while using the Internet service through the public Wi-Fi hotspots. Therefore, users have already tried many of the available resources and any of the service has not worked properly as they are not capable of providing a top notch online security and privacy for mobile users. However, there is another unique service available for them and it is known for giving a high quality security service for their customers. The service is based on a virtual network, and it is known as the VPN service. Through this specialized service, you can certainly get all the beneficial features in case of security and privacy. This service will provide you a specific IP address in order to cover up the real IP address so that no third party sources along with hackers and spammers can detect your online presence while surfing into random websites with the Samsung Galaxy Tab. Moreover, it will help you to bypass all the firewall systems in case of having the Internet censorship through the respective authorities. If you prefer to have a safe and comfortable online outing, VPN service can easily provide you by creating a condition where you will use the Internet service as an anonymous user.
How to set up a Samsung Android Galaxy Tab VPN connection?
However, if you prefer to use a secured Internet service wherever you stay, then VPN service will be an ideal choice for sure. In order to set up a VPN connection on your Samsung Galaxy Tab, you will have to follow some steps for establishing the PPTP, IPSec PSK VPN or L2TP:
Include a new VPN connection on your Samsung Galaxy Tab:
- Click on the “Home” and then, Menu option.
- After getting there, click into the “Settings” and select “Wireless and Networks”.
- After that, you will have to click into an option named as “VPN settings”.
- Getting into the VPN settings, you have to click “Add VPN”.
- You will have to select a specific type of VPN protocol from the list (PPTP, L2TP or IPSec PSK VPN) in order to include into the configuration.
- After selecting the type, you will have to input all the details such as VPN name, server name of VPN service etc.
- Click into the option called “Save” or “Done”.
Best VPN service for Samsung Galaxy Tab:
Not all the available VPN service providers can provide good feedback for your Samsung Galaxy Tab. You will get both free and paid VPN service providers that offer many unique features for their customers. But, all these free VPN service providers are not being able to provide adequate online security for their customers. So it will be worthy enough to sign up for a VPN account from a paid VPN service provider. Before signing up, you will have to check out their features whether it suits your device or not. Therefore, you can ask for the trial services in order to make sure about the compatibility with your Samsung Galaxy Tab smart phone.
|Rank||Provider||Starting Price||Visit Provider Site|
|1||Hidemyass||$6.55/ Month||Visit Provider Site|
|2||ExpressVPN||$8.32/Month||Visit Provider Site|
|3||StrongVPN||$21/ 3 Months||Visit Provider Site|
|4||IAPS||$8.32/Month||Visit Provider Site|
|5||VyprVPN||$14.95/Month||Visit Provider Site|